Reception open days
The Revel is a very unique school!
We are proud of our ethos and environment that sets us apart from other schools in the area.
Those who know us and work with us will already fully appreciate:
- the caring, personal and highly nurturing approach of all staff
- our heritage, pedigree and excellent reputation that spans decades of the highest quality provision within a rural community
- our extensive and stunning school grounds and unique focus on outdoor learning and building character and resilience
- our unique settings and split locations that naturally follow the stages and development of the children as they grow
- our second to none resources that encourages innovation and fun within our curriculum
- our full wraparound care operating between 8.00am to 6pm. (We use our dedicated school minibus to transport children daily from reception to the main site and back again free of charge if they are in our 'Kids Club'.)
- our strong 'restless' leadership which values colleagues, places a high emphasis on teamwork and staff wellbeing, grows our own future staff & school leaders yet never settles for the status quo.
To really see what we mean, you have to visit us, see us in action and chat to our staff.
(Families of children from out of catchment or further afield are especially welcome to apply. Ask us about the scheduled school bus services Warwickshire runs from Eden Park and most local villages)
If you're interested - take a look at what Ofsted said about us recently.
Why not contact the school office to arrange an appointment to visit the main school site in Monks Kirby?
Please use this form to ask any questions you may have, register your interest or book an appointment to visit either the main school site in Monks Kirby or the Brinklow reception annex, (or both.)